In our latest article titled Regulations introduced concerning business and economy related travels issued on 12nd March among others we have informed you about a list of countries from where Hungarian citizens and citizens/90+ day residents can enter for business purpose.
This list has been now extended with the following countries:
Please find below a summary about the regulations introduced concerning business and economy related travels. At the moment they are claimed to be valid till 16th March 2021, though please note, that the period can be extended any time.
Hungarian citizens returning from business or economy related trips may enter Hungary according to general restrictions applicable to Hungarian citizens… Continue Reading
This time in our article we would like to shed light on the regulations effective as of Monday, 8th March 2021.
Please be aware, that previous regulations on protective measures remain in place. The new restrictions are in addition to those, for the periods outside of the curfew period (i.e. for the period between 5 AM and 8 PM).… Continue Reading
Prolongation of the validity of official documents under the second state of emergency as per Government Decree 500/20201.
Prolongation of the validity of official documents
- Official documents (IDs) issued by Hungarian authorities and valid in Hungary that expire during the state of emergency shall have an extended validity.
- These will expire 60 days after the end of the state of
The Second tier of protective measures applicable under the COVID-19 pandemic emergency in Hungary.
Reinforcement of the mask mandate
- Every person over the age of six must wear a mask:
- on public transport
- in any public area of settlements with a population over 10,000 where the local government prescribes as such, with the exception of sports activities and parks. At
The latest key information about the restrictions due to the COVID-19 pandemic emergency in Hungary including the new curfew regulation.
- Everybody is obliged to remain at their place of residence, stay or commercial accommodation from midnight to 5 a.m.
- performing work,
- transferring to place of work,
- transferring from work to place of residence/stay/accommodation
- case of emergency threatening
Here are the latest key information about the Quarantine regulations according to Act CIV of 2020.
- Travel and entry restrictions and exceptions are unchanged.
- For those who fall under a quarantine regulation, quarantine is automatic, no further decree is required. All details are communicated by the border guard.
- The person entering at the time of entry has to
We would like to give you an update on the recent regulations valid for entering Hungary. The below is a summary of the Government Decrees 408/2020 and 407/2020.
As you can read about this in the media, border control is temporarily reinstated on all borders, the earlier introduced categorisation of countries by level of spread of Covid-19 infection is no … Continue Reading
Important information about the details of the regulation (81/2020) which is now in place as of today and is related to travel to Hungary.
Citizens of the below listed countries are allowed to travel here expressly for business reasons:
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- Federal Republic of Germany
- Republic of Austria
- Slovak Republic
At the time of entry one … Continue Reading
We provide relocation destination services and immigration compliance across the CEE region and beyond and can provide a unique, centrally managed service for corporations with 1 to 1,000 international assignees.
Phone: +36 1 278 5680
Fax: +36 1 278 5680
Address: H-1068 Felső Erdősor u. 12-14
Our office hours
Mon-Fri: 8:00-17:00 CET
Sat – Sun: closed